The only way that you can evolve is if you think positively and keep perspective through the divorce process.
Divorce isn’t easy.
Life isn’t easy.
Think about it.
- Your marriage may be over but your life isn’t.
- You may hurt now but you won’t always be in pain.
- You may have lost friends but you found new friends.
- Your children may have left but they will return.
- You lost your love but love didn’t lose you.
- Your marriage failed but you are not a failure.
- You lost strength but you can find it.
- You may not have courage but you can find your lion.
- Your lifestyle has changed but your life’s style does not have to change..
Think about it this way. You can be a butterfly if you make up your mind to be a butterfly. You must understand that evolving is a process. Like the caterpillar and the butterfly, you will awaken in your own time. You need to make sure that there is something in your caterpillar that give credence to the fact that you can and will become a butterfly.
I did it and you can too. It’s up to you. Caterpillar or butterfly, you decide.
Photo: w warby