Divorce Coaching Reminders:
- When you leave a comment to connect with me, please let me know if your email is private. If you do not let me know that you are the only one who can check your email, I am very careful and you may get a message such as, “Yes. I can. Are you the only one who can read this email?”
- While I would like to help everyone without charging them, this is not possible as I need to pay my bills also. Please go to my coaching package page to check out my pricing to see if you would like my help at this difficult time.
- I am going to be giving you a phone number that I will use exclusively for texts so that we can connect in a different way that might work better for you.
- January is my busiest divorce coaching month. If you are considering divorce and need my help, please don’t wait to connect. I do NOT want to turn anyone away but at times I must.
- When you leave a message on my phone, text or comment form, please fill me in on your situation. If you only ask, “Can you help me?” I don’t know any specifics and we are both wasting our time. I am the only one who can access your messages.
- My usual procedure is to offer a 10 minute call free of charge so that you can decide if you would like to retain me as your divorce coach. I will be raising my prices March 1, 2013. If you have booked a package prior to that time, I will honor the lower fee.
I am here to help you. If you are seeing a therapist, FANTASTIC! Many women find that divorce coaching along with therapy make the divorce process easier. Add to those an exercise program or Yoga and your life will tend to improve even faster.
I look forward to helping you too!
First Photo: timparkinson